All Leaders

• 1.  Sorry..But Clarification on FREE Keychains - Over 250 Cross Keychains already sent out. We only put names up to about 10 letters.

Posted 04-02-2023 06:40 PM

Many people have responded to our earlier Keychain offer.  Hundreds of keychains have been mailed out.  However, some have requested
    the church address, logo and phone number on the keychain.  Thats funny because we can only engrave up to 10 letters on a keychain. 
    Every one is made individually on the already 3 color printed cross.  If you haven't ordered any yet you can read some of my earlier posts.
    I just need a list of first names sent to me WITH AN ADDRESS OF WHERE TO SEND THE KEYCHAINS.

We have received some very nice responses, thank you for that. Some have offered to pay or donate something to the ministry.  As of now we can afford to pay for everything ourselves, so just enjoy the opportunity to share the Gospel if someone asks you about your keychain. (this may even include family members).

I know some of you have given out the keychains and family members have seen them, and want one, or co-workers, pastors or another group you have thought of
    now that you have seen the keychains.  We will try and fill another order from a congregation that has already ordered before.  It costs about 5.50 to send 1 to 20 keychains, so if you want more get more than just 5 or 6...get 20.  :)

One of the highlights of sending out or giving away the keychains was told to us the other day.  A realtor in our congregation was visiting a possible client, when he walked in the house he saw her keys with our keychain on it and was able to talk to the person about the keychain.  We have no idea how she got it, but she had it on her key ring.

We have hundreds of keychains still to give out to  Voters or Council members, bible study groups, teachers, or whatever group you would like.  We have asked to keep the number around 25 keychains so we can send them to as many congregations as possible.  We have sent Keychains all over the country and we are blessed to do so.

To God give the glory and what a gift we have in sharing JESUS with you. 

In HIM,
    Mike & Mychelle

------------------------------
    Mike Fitzgerald
    OSLCPAC

• 2.  RE: Sorry..But Clarification on FREE Keychains - Over 250 Cross Keychains already sent out. We only put names up to about 10 letters.

Posted 04-03-2023 08:28 AM

Mike, I received the keychains promptly, and look forward to distributing them at my next Council meeting.and Healing Prayer Team meeting.  Thank you for this mission and the impact it will have in so many ways.
    Blessings.
    Ron Mitchell

Ron Mitchell
    Healing Prayer

• 3.  RE: Sorry..But Clarification on FREE Keychains - Over 250 Cross Keychains already sent out. We only put names up to about 10 letters.

Posted 04-04-2023 01:42 PM

Mike & Mychelle,
    THANK YOU so much for the keychains!  They arrived quickly, and we were able to distribute them prior to Easter.  They are beautiful and are a wonderful way to acknowledge the volunteers at our church.
    Thank you again for your wonderful ministry!

Marilyn Hunter
    Light of the Valley

• 4.  RE: Sorry..But Clarification on FREE Keychains - Over 250 Cross Keychains already sent out. We only put names up to about 10 letters.

Posted 04-05-2023 02:26 PM

Thank you for the keychains Mike & Mychelle!  They've been a hit and the people I've been able to share them with really seem to like them.

Jacob Mueller
    Holy Cross Lutheran Church

• 5.  RE: Sorry..But Clarification on FREE Keychains - Over 250 Cross Keychains already sent out. We only put names up to about 10 letters.

Posted 04-10-2023 02:28 PM

Mike and Mychelle,
    Thank you so much for the keychains - I'm looking forward to passing these out at our council meeting tomorrow evening.  Such a wonderful thing you're doing and a simple, but meaningful, way to recognize those people that keep things going in our congregation.

Judy Mapp
    Church Council President